Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Beauty Secrets of Japanese Women

Everyone thought that the beautiful woman is a woman who has white skin and gorgeous. For the women it was always done with a skin care routine to get maximum results. Like the Japanese woman who always took care of her skin to keep it white and clean.Approximately what secret ?It also made me the man wants to know what is the secret Japanese women to remain in the care of her skin white, soft and smooth. Well, just so happens that I have a friend and my friend is Japanese descent.Once I asked my friend about what is the secret of Japanese women in caring for her, it turns out the answer is quite surprising to me. Which I think Japanese women have white skin definitely a factor of their own offspring, or plastic surgery or semacamnyalah well.


But my thinking is wrong, want to know the answer?Well, my friend said the real Japanese women always treat him with the routine, so if you think you pass by plastic surgery or something just a little bit in Japan, my friend said.Oh yah, I translate it into Indonesian language well, because he's just a little using the Indonesian language.So I ask again what cause they could have white skin?He replied, that the Japanese are influenced by diet, and behaviors that make high disciplinary Japanese women.Well, from where I was confused, so I asked explained, means of diet and discipline was what?My friend replied again, that, as you already know that Japanese people love the food was a little bit half-baked, let alone ate fish. Besides Japanese women also love to eat vegetables and fruits.


Oh yes, one of the most common habits in Japan is drinking tea. Karna tea in Japan is known for its usefulness and is also capable of smoothing the skin.Then I say? only was it treated? or there is a multi-vitamin to support in order to have clear skin?The answer my friend, Just a few there who take a multi vitamin, most Japanese women are still using natural perawata.Finally after my chat conversation with my friend, I can conclude that it turns out my hunch had been wrong. Apparently doing skin care in order to have white skin tuh not hard.

ads

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
latest paksthni girls , kerala hot aunties.tamil actress shakila kama pichachi stories, aunties,aunty,girls,japan ,koriya, usa ,canada, uk actress modesl gallery wallpapers, animals, desktop wallpapers hd movie stills, hd wallpapers, Movies Photos, Actress, Actors Photos, Hot Model Photos, Super Models, Fashion Shows, Party Pictures, Bollywood Events Photos, Hot Celebrities Photos, Tennis Players Photos, Cricketers Photos, Football Players Photos, F1 Photos, Olympics 2012 Pictures, Singers Photos, TV Stars Photos, TV Shows Photos, Sports Celebrity Photos, Latest News Photos, Digital Gadgets Photos, Cars, Players, Instagram